Fundamentals of Compression Testing
- How much force is required to register a command when you click your computer mouse?
- How much force can a water bottle take before it collapses in its case under a stack? What is the average human pinch strength?
- How much weight can the seat on an aircraft take before it caves in?
These are the types of questions most people never ask, but for manufacturers or physical therapists, these are critical in their day to day operations. Push or compressive testing helps determine the limits of most products that require constant pushing or compression.
This webinar will focus on the importance of push or compression testing in everyday life and the methods used by manufacturers to ensure safety and quality
What You’ll Learn:
- The importance of Compression (push) testing
- How compression testing enhances product quality
- What happens when samples fail
- The different Types of compression testing
- Industries where compression testing is critical
- Best methods of compression Testing (Manual, Motorized or Automated)
Who should attend:
Manufacturing, Production and Quality Managers and Engineers involved in:
- Plastics and Blow-molding
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device
- Beverage and Bottling
- Electrical and Mechanical Assembly